(Go to main conference page)
Conference attendees can participate in this year’s VIRTUAL ART SHOW. There is no additional charge to participate, but you must choose the Art Show when you register to save your spot!
Voting for the Art Show will take place the week prior to Saturday Oct. 3rd. Judging will end at midnight Friday Oct. 2nd. The winners will be announced during the conference on Oct. 3rd. The GRAND PRIZE winner will be selected by the art director on faculty and the winning entry will be awarded a 15 minute portfolio Critique.
There will also be a People’s Choice AWARD. Winners of the People’s Choice AWARD will receive a $25 gift card.
Art Show Directions & Requirements:
– Artwork must be appropriate for the children’s book market.
– Size: 1200 pixels wide by however tall.
– Entries must be submitted as a Jpg.
– Please label your entry with your first and last name.
– Artwork can be either B/W or Color, but must be converted to RGB.
– Artwork must be an UNPUBLISHED illustration.
– An upload link will be provided to registered participants to upload their work to on Sept. 21st.
– Artwork MUST be uploaded by midnight September 25th EST. No late entries will be accepted!
Questions about the Virtual Art Show? email Illustrator Coordinator Merrill Rainey at firstname.lastname@example.org